Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Great service and expeditions!

Sail Date: January 18, 2015

The crew on the Imagination was so nice and always helpful. With the exception of our room steward I don't think I had a bad experience while on board. Our steward was the most absent it seemed, we only called him twice and after answering after the 15th ring both times was only helpful one of the times. I can't speak highly enough of our dinner servers though and all the other crew members I came in contact with.The dealers in the casino were also very nice and willing to teach new players.

The kayaking excursion on Catalina was the best tourist experience! From the moment we got to shore my group felt like we were being welcomed by old friends. We interacted most with Randy, Paul, and JP and I don't think we could have been any luckier. As a nervous first time kayaker they put me at ease from the start. The accommodations they provide also make it well worth the cost of the excursion; pants, a jacket, sandals, a snack, a dry bag for your valuables, and reliable storage for what you don't want on the water? Well worth the money spent!

Cruise Photos

Enough room for 2 adult women to keep all the overpacked clothes as well as enough room for us both to get ready each morning.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Do the kayaking excursion, well worth the cost and a great way to spend the day on the island.
Ensenada, Mexico

The Empress Deck was close enough to everything going on on the ship, even in an interior room I felt like I was the closest to the action.