Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

This was my 3rd time on this exact cruise and this will be my last cruise with Carnival.  I found the food to be poor; dry and cold; in the buffet the tables were dirty and not bussed no matter what time of day.  The wait staff  in the dining room and buffet area were slow and rude; like we were putting them out.

I was also put off at the lack of supervision of the teenagers on board - exactly in the jacuzzi on the Lido deck; I now have an idea of how many teenagers can get in a jacuzzi.  There was a pair of "frisky" teenagers taking it to home base (they were getting in on) in the jacuzzi. There isn't enough chlorine to make that right  ~ I get that it's their parents responsibility to watch these kids but in  all fairness to the guest trying to enjoy their day at sea - this was inappropriate.  There was many younger children around probably not aware what was going on but still...

The debarkment was also SO slow - we were 2 hours past our debarkment time - stuff happens  There are  two lines for debarkment on the ramp: one for US Citizens and one for all others.  There were no signs to indicate this; we just lucked out and got in the right line. The gal working the ramp was SO frustrated and made sure to let us know to make a comment about this.  So this is for you frustrated ramp worker!!

On the good side - the piano player in the bar was fantastic & the rum was good!!!!

This is probably a good cruise if you have kids because the million & one I saw all loved the kid camps.

the ship is dirty - needs a deep deep cleaning
the food was poor and cold.
the piano player from Argentina was GREAT!!!!
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Ensenada, Mexico
they don't take NO for an answer.

be prepared for a lot of walking up and down stairs - i found it difficult to maneuver my way around - the maps were confusing.