Carnival Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination

This was my 3rd time on this exact cruise and this will be my last cruise with Carnival.  I found the food to be poor; dry and cold; in the buffet the tables were dirty and not bussed no matter what time of day.  The wait staff  in the dining room and buffet area were slow and rude; like we were putting them out.

I was also put off at the lack of supervision of the teenagers on board - exactly in the jacuzzi on the Lido deck; I now have an idea of how many teenagers can get in a jacuzzi.  There was a pair of "frisky" teenagers taking it to home base (they were getting in on) in the jacuzzi. There isn't enough chlorine to make that right  ~ I get that it's their parents responsibility to watch these kids but in  all fairness to the guest trying to enjoy their day at sea - this was inappropriate.  There was many younger children around probably not aware what was going on but still...

The debarkment was also SO slow - we were 2 hours past our debarkment time - stuff happens  There are  two lines for debarkment on the ramp: one for US Citizens and one for all others.  There were no signs to indicate this; we just lucked out and got in the right line. The gal working the ramp was SO frustrated and made sure to let us know to make a comment about this.  So this is for you frustrated ramp worker!!

On the good side - the piano player in the bar was fantastic & the rum was good!!!!

This is probably a good cruise if you have kids because the million & one I saw all loved the kid camps.

the food was poor and cold.

the piano player from Argentina was GREAT!!!!

the ship is dirty - needs a deep deep cleaning

be prepared for a lot of walking up and down stairs - i found it difficult to maneuver my way around - the maps were confusing.

they don't take NO for an answer.