Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Catalina and Ensenada Cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2014

I enjoyed this cruise.  The food was good, and I really enjoyed the Mongolian Beef buffet.  The steward learned our names which was nice at first, but got a little annoying as the days went by calling out at us at every turn.  The shows were very good, but only had two on this cruise.  I really enjoyed the comedians on board they were really funny.  Catalina was not pretty at all, nothing green all dried up.  We took the trolley round trip costs us $4 dollars each.  What I really enjoyed is snorkeling at Lovers Cove which was really nice and fun.  In Ensenada we walked in a few blocks and found a place that made tortas and  some ice-cream, it is really run down as you walk further in and the merchandise is not very good. I suggest stay with the tourists and shop there you can talk them down on price.  Someone mentioned there is a fleet market there so next time I plan to visit that.

It had different odors that were not pleasant
The food was very good
They did a great job especially in keeping our room clean.
The shows were great the comedians were funny
Did not use them this time
I felt there could of been more options for things to do
Catalina was okay
It was very nice and comfortable
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Was a nice port, easy to understand
Catalina Island, California
Not very green
Ensenada, Mexico
I enjoyed eating in Mexico, the food is very good

The family friendly comedian show was very good.