Catalina and Ensenada Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination

I enjoyed this cruise.  The food was good, and I really enjoyed the Mongolian Beef buffet.  The steward learned our names which was nice at first, but got a little annoying as the days went by calling out at us at every turn.  The shows were very good, but only had two on this cruise.  I really enjoyed the comedians on board they were really funny.  Catalina was not pretty at all, nothing green all dried up.  We took the trolley round trip costs us $4 dollars each.  What I really enjoyed is snorkeling at Lovers Cove which was really nice and fun.  In Ensenada we walked in a few blocks and found a place that made tortas and  some ice-cream, it is really run down as you walk further in and the merchandise is not very good. I suggest stay with the tourists and shop there you can talk them down on price.  Someone mentioned there is a fleet market there so next time I plan to visit that.

The food was very good

I felt there could of been more options for things to do

The shows were great the comedians were funny

Did not use them this time

They did a great job especially in keeping our room clean.

It had different odors that were not pleasant

It was very nice and comfortable

The family friendly comedian show was very good.

Was a nice port, easy to understand
Not very green
I enjoyed eating in Mexico, the food is very good