Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Great four day getaway

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

The cruise was very good, the staff was very polite they were always willing to go out of there way to get you what you needed. The dinners will be something to remember, the food was fantastic and the wine was very good (extra charge). If I didn't know any better I would think they checked our ages and paired us with other couples the same age. Which made it even better, we had lots to talk about and made new friends. The Ocean view window is the way to go, its always nice to be able to look out and see land and other crafts.

There are lots of activities going on and we attended a few shows the comedy show the first night wasn't very good but I heard from the other couples at dinner the second night was pretty good (different Comedian). My wife and I enjoyed the band four plus one they were very good. I would recommend the cruise.

Bring a small power strip for your electronics, call room service for a blow dryer the first night. There is no coffee maker in the cabins but you can go to the buffet area get your food and drinks and bring them down or just call room service.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
rent the golf cart on line and get an extra hour for the same price as the two hour rental
Ensenada, Mexico
recommend the horse back riding it was great and the horses were very welll behaved.

The buffet food is good but the restaurant food is much better.