Cheap cruise cheap location

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E210

This was a disappointment across the board.

The cruise itself only has one tiny pool. I thought it was the kiddy pool. The room was super tiny. The food was ok. Dinners were good but the tables were so close together you were basically dining with the people next to you. The entertainment on the cruise was catered to people with kids and older people. My boyfriend and I are in our twenties. There was nothing to do for us.  The destination was a joke. Ensanada was dirty, poor and broken down. There wasn't a beach within 20 miles of the port. People were begging everywhere you went. You had nothing to do except shop. I wanted to go on a cruise to be able to swim and enjoy the sun. Didn't swim on the boat and couldn't swim in ensanada. Why did I leave beautiful Orange County California?? It doesn't compare to the last cruise I went on with Norwegian.

More variety needed at buffet.

Nothing for twenty something's

Seemed like there was lots to do for kids

Our room steward was great very attentive and did a great job

Dated. Needs more pools. Better dining room

We loved having a window but the room was tiny!

Lido deck has better food than the buffet by the pool.

Beautiful
Rediculous. Nothing to do and not beautiful!