Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Cheap cruise cheap location

Sail Date: June 29, 2014

This was a disappointment across the board.

The cruise itself only has one tiny pool. I thought it was the kiddy pool. The room was super tiny. The food was ok. Dinners were good but the tables were so close together you were basically dining with the people next to you. The entertainment on the cruise was catered to people with kids and older people. My boyfriend and I are in our twenties. There was nothing to do for us.  The destination was a joke. Ensanada was dirty, poor and broken down. There wasn't a beach within 20 miles of the port. People were begging everywhere you went. You had nothing to do except shop. I wanted to go on a cruise to be able to swim and enjoy the sun. Didn't swim on the boat and couldn't swim in ensanada. Why did I leave beautiful Orange County California?? It doesn't compare to the last cruise I went on with Norwegian.

Dated. Needs more pools. Better dining room
More variety needed at buffet.
Our room steward was great very attentive and did a great job
Seemed like there was lots to do for kids
Nothing for twenty something's
A cruise ship should not be going to ensanada. The locations should be beautiful.
We loved having a window but the room was tiny!
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
Rediculous. Nothing to do and not beautiful!

Lido deck has better food than the buffet by the pool.