Pleasantly Surprised with Carnival

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: GUAR

I had a somewhat negative perception of Carival before taking this cruise and was very pleasantly surprised.  We got a good price on the trip so I figured why not give it a try.  I had the impression that Carnival is just a big party boat crowded with teens and young adults.  It was not crowded and we had a very nice mix of people of all ages young and older.  I also read bad reviews of the food on their boats.  I thoroughly enjoyed the food and there was a wide variety of choices.  I have been on 2 other cruiselines and would take Carnival again.

Clean and new
I would have preferred more exotic destinations.

Catalina Island, California Did not visit port