Carival Imagination not Recommended!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: April 29, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: m11
Ship was very dirty and food was poor... before we would get limited hot food by room service; not anymore, cold cuts only. no pizza, burgers, nothing. no beverage choices... water or tea, no juices available during day time hrs. Previous cruises had juice available all day. shows were OK, nothing amazing. comics weren't funny. I have cruised before and it was 100X better than this one. Maybe I had higher expectations, but I honestly beleive this could have been a better week. The people were rude and it was an inconvienince to wait on vacationers. Staff in the dining room and room cleaning staff were beyond expectations. I will be sailing royal caribbean next cruise.

was not good at all, can't say I had a good meal all week

could have been better, have things you dont have to pay for

rude!

very dirty

stateroom attendent was amazing

very dirty, pools and hot tubs were extremely scummy. disgusting!

rude carnival staff at airport
needed to be longer, 1030 to 130, no time to see the island