Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carival Imagination not Recommended!

Sail Date: April 29, 2013

Ship was very dirty and food was poor... before we would get limited hot food by room service; not anymore, cold cuts only. no pizza, burgers, nothing. no beverage choices... water or tea, no juices available during day time hrs. Previous cruises had juice available all day. shows were OK, nothing amazing. comics weren't funny. I have cruised before and it was 100X better than this one. Maybe I had higher expectations, but I honestly beleive this could have been a better week. The people were rude and it was an inconvienince to wait on vacationers. Staff in the dining room and room cleaning staff were beyond expectations. I will be sailing royal caribbean next cruise.
very dirty
was not good at all, can't say I had a good meal all week
stateroom attendent was amazing
rude!
Entertainment could have been better, have things you dont have to pay for
needed to spend more time in key west!
Miami, Florida
rude carnival staff at airport
Key West, Florida
needed to be longer, 1030 to 130, no time to see the island
good day!

very dirty, pools and hot tubs were extremely scummy. disgusting!