Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

the cruise was just ok

Sail Date: October 10, 2011

This was my sixth cruise. This may be ok for first time cruisers but I wouldn't recommend for and experienced traveler.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: food and shows lacking

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

shows were veryweak and disappointing. Needs a lot of work...
friendly staff
Ship was small and didn't offer many options of things to do.
food didn't taste fresh and tasted like it was previousl y prepared. In the open buffet they were rationing out dessert in 1in squares which was annoying.
stateroom was well kept but the windows were so dirty on the outside that I could hardly see out.
Key West, Florida
no comment as I just walked around
I don't recommend just walking around as the merchants were very pesty and bothersome trying to get you to go into their stores. Also unless you go on an excursion there's nothing to see or do in cozumel. Also, I didn't feel very safe.