Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing but expensive

Sail Date: March 14, 2011

I went with 4 of my best friends so there was a total of 5 of us. However we are 22 but got treated by the crew and a few passengers like we were 14. We made the most of it though. The hospitality was amazing and the boat was so much fun. The only downside despite everything was the prices of alcohol on the ship. I mean come on 7 bucks for a Bud Light? The trip was amazing and if I ever have the amount of money that we needed for this trip I would mist certainly do it again in a heart beat.

Pros: Stoping in Cozumel it was the perfect amount of time to stay in port

Cons: Two things how short of time we had in Key West and the Alcohol prices on the boat

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

We may look young but we were 22 not 15 and they didn't seem to understand that.
We could have been in Key West a little longer. Also the Comedy show never had enough seating. Also the Club was amazing so much fun but you will here the Cha Cha slide 20 times and it is literally impossible to request a song.
The size was smaller than your average ship but the layout works with its size. The food was amazing but the lines to get into the buffet and the dinner tended to be a little long.
Key West, Florida
Go to Smithers Beach most buitiful women were there. I do wish we would have ported for a little while longer we were there for a very short amount of time.
Don't Miss: Smithers Beach!!!!!!!
Cozumel was Amazing we were in Port for over 7 hours and got to have maximum fun and that was for sure
Don't Miss: Sunset Catermeran tour with Cozumel Water Sports look them up