Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great vacation!

Sail Date: June 16, 2008

This was my 3rd cruise, 2nd with Carnival. This was the smallest ship I've been on and it was by far better than the larger Carnival ship. I never had to wait in line for food or service. You would think that on a smaller ship the lines would be longer, but it was the opposite. The staff onboard was friendly and always willing to help. The ship's band was exceptional and I could sit and listen to them all night. Overall, this cruise was a vacation to remember.

Pros: Service, food, entertainment

Cons: could feel the ship moving once in a while

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Don't Miss: Atlantis Aquaventure
Grand Turk Island
The beach and port area was nice, but it was a dirty island on the interior.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The most beautiful beach I've seen and a lot of fun.