A great getaway

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: February 22, 2007
My children and I enjoyed the cruise. A good vacation from the cold of New England.

I don't feel there was enough choices for where to eat. Although there was never a lack of food, it was average. Only 2 places to choose to eat every day.

I only heard " i am bored" twice on the whole cruise!!!

People always nice and helpful. Even on a four day cruise, they learned your names and made it feel comfortable.

Very clean and well taken care of.

Everything was comfortable, but our room was alittle run down.
Although, mostly shopping, I think next time i would plan and excursion. Nice clean area to visit though.
Calica itself is just a place to dock the boat. Playa del Carmen is a 10 minute taxi drive (which you pay for). Took a carvern and snorkel excursion which was great.

Pros: very clean ship

Cons: not enough selection on food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!