Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great getaway

Sail Date: February 22, 2007

My children and I enjoyed the cruise. A good vacation from the cold of New England.

Pros: very clean ship

Cons: not enough selection on food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I don't feel there was enough choices for where to eat. Although there was never a lack of food, it was average. Only 2 places to choose to eat every day.
Everything was comfortable, but our room was alittle run down.
I only heard " i am bored" twice on the whole cruise!!!
Very clean and well taken care of.
People always nice and helpful. Even on a four day cruise, they learned your names and made it feel comfortable.
Key West, Florida
Although, mostly shopping, I think next time i would plan and excursion. Nice clean area to visit though.
Calica, Mexico
Calica itself is just a place to dock the boat. Playa del Carmen is a 10 minute taxi drive (which you pay for). Took a carvern and snorkel excursion which was great.