Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Extremely Hot Cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2016

This cruise was a nice cruise. I have been to 3 of the ports of call before and as always they were nice. I did not participate in any excursions this time for I just wanted to kick back and relax. The one port of call of Mahogany Bay was extremely hot but really nice. I would consider going there again. The only negative I had with the cruise was I paid the $25 for the Internet access and it only worked for me for 3 days so I could not keep in contact with my family for the duration of the trip. Carnival was nice enough to refund the $25 I paid. All in all It was a nice vacation and have another one planned for next year.