Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Grrrrrrreatest Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: September 14, 2013

I rated this cruise five stars because of the cruise director Matt and Giggles whom made this the best cruise ever. Matt was outstanding as our cruise director and kept the laughs and fun going. I got a chance to practice my comic skills for the first time as the Banana Lady impersonating Mylie Cyrus with a banana. I brought the house down. I was able to sing in the talent show on board for the first time. It was a good time had by all and will be sailing again with Glory and future Carnival Cruise Ships. Keep up the excellent work Matt and the whole Carnival Glory Crew. Thanks, Banana Lady.

Cruise Photos

To avoid sea legs, eat throughout the day to stay balanced and enjoy all of the activities the ship and crew have to offer. It is really Grrrrreat!