New England and Canada........my first cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2013
Cabin Type: Suite
I use a wheelchair, as I am paralyzed, this was my first cruise. I booked a suite for my aide and myself. It was completely worth it. Lots of room and a roll in shower. We are both vegetarian and found the food to be excellent.

My only negative comment is that the Portland-Kennebunkport excursion I booked fell through. They said I had to contact them 24 hours before the excursion. I booked it months in advance, paid for it, called Carnival to assure I got it, so I was very disappointed when they told me, the day of the excursion, that I could not go because there was no room for me. They did refund my money, but I was very disappointed.

Other than that.....everything was great!

trouble with the accessible excursions

Smile and enjoy.