Fantastic Experience

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory
The only reason I rated the cruise a 4 rather than 5 was that I could hear the entertainment in my cabin. The shows went on until after 11 pm, and I could hear the throbbing music on my 6th deck cabin as though I was in the Amber Palace three decks below.

Otherwise, wonderful. The staff was extraordinarily helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate my son's food allergies. The shows were good, and my son enjoyed Camp Carnival.

We loved Canada and had great excursions.

Very good food and choices

More daytime activities please!

Wish there were more daytime shows

Outstanding

Clean

Get Mexican for lunch on Lido.

Nice port. Not great city but excursions outside city great. Very beautiful countryside
Very nice and civilized