Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Fantastic Experience

Sail Date: August 10, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The only reason I rated the cruise a 4 rather than 5 was that I could hear the entertainment in my cabin. The shows went on until after 11 pm, and I could hear the throbbing music on my 6th deck cabin as though I was in the Amber Palace three decks below.

Otherwise, wonderful. The staff was extraordinarily helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate my son's food allergies. The shows were good, and my son enjoyed Camp Carnival.

We loved Canada and had great excursions.
Very good food and choices
Clean
Outstanding
Wish there were more daytime shows
More daytime activities please!
Loved excursions
New York, New York
Saint John, New Brunswick
Nice port. Not great city but excursions outside city great. Very beautiful countryside
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Very nice and civilized

Get Mexican for lunch on Lido.