Great value for a nice getaway

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory
Our cabin was large, the food was better than expected and the entertainment was great. Yes, they try to get you to spend more money everywhere, but it's easy to avoid as I don't drink or gamble.

The trivia contest were held in a smoky lounge and the hairy chest contest isn't my bag.

One of the comedians, Eddie Capone, was hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

My teenager had a blast with her new found friends and stayed out very late every night. She loved the freedom and always felt safe.