Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

We had a great time!

Sail Date: July 07, 2012

Overall a great cruise as usual on Carnival. I am a VIFP but this is the first cruise travelling handicapped. I was afraid to travel after 6 years in a wheelchair, but the staff and crew could not have been any nicer. All except for the boarding personnel in Boston. They were not very friendly and I was almost afraid to board worried that it would get even harder, but once onboard everything was great.

Pros: Excellent staff\, entertainment and of course the food!

Cons: Piano bar player wasn't as good as cruises past. Not a fun experience like I've had. Bar was almost empty every time I was in there and music was not good. Needs to be more fun and lively. Place should be packed every night but just a handful every time.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

I wish the fish & chips restaurant was handicap accesible. Was unable to use it for that reason and I really love fish!