Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Bermuda

A wonderful cruise but!

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

There was not enough info about the bus tour in Bermuda. If you selected it there was no time for any other excursion. We were held up 45 minutes getting off the ship for the 5 hour tour and the driver sure tried to make up time with speed . Iheld on for dear life fearing I'd fall out of the seat. He backed up a steep hill nearly hitting a car and was at the edge of the road looking down at air. We stopped at the most beautiful beach and told don't get wet were leaving in 15 minutes. Had no idea there was a beach near the ship we could have visited. Gilligan had a better time on his 5 hour tour! Want my money back!

Pros: Food

Cons: Tour was awful,dangerous and not as it was portrayed in Bermuda. Want my excursion money back!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Don't take the 5 hour tour.
Don't Miss: Go to the beach and relax! I didn't get the chance.