Great cruise!! One of our best.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was very clean and just a pleasure to be on. Rooms were a nice size, food good, and all the ports were wonderful.

The cabin person was wonderful. His name was Juan I believe. Also our hostess was just so sweet and did a great job. Her name was Nicolina I think.

The only drawback was it seemed everytime we went from our diningroom to a show or to look at our pictures we had to walk through another dining room. Not a straight shot from one end of boat to the other.

It was ok. We did not schedule an excursion so walked way too much. Probably my least favorite port but ok.
All of this was wonderful. My friend gave me the excursion of Kennburkport for my birthday and I loved it.
Don't Miss: Bush's house and island
Did the photography excursion and was really good. The guide loved want he did and you could tell it. Good job especially if you are in photography.
Probably my favorite. Just loved the water and all the little shops.

Pros: Loved everything about it.

Cons: Need more coffee stations.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!