Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great cruise!! One of our best.

Sail Date: September 10, 2011

The ship was very clean and just a pleasure to be on. Rooms were a nice size, food good, and all the ports were wonderful.

Pros: Loved everything about it.

Cons: Need more coffee stations.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The only drawback was it seemed everytime we went from our diningroom to a show or to look at our pictures we had to walk through another dining room. Not a straight shot from one end of boat to the other.
The cabin person was wonderful. His name was Juan I believe. Also our hostess was just so sweet and did a great job. Her name was Nicolina I think.
Boston, Massachusetts
It was ok. We did not schedule an excursion so walked way too much. Probably my least favorite port but ok.
Portland, Maine
All of this was wonderful. My friend gave me the excursion of Kennburkport for my birthday and I loved it.
Don't Miss: Bush's house and island
Saint John, New Brunswick
Did the photography excursion and was really good. The guide loved want he did and you could tell it. Good job especially if you are in photography.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Probably my favorite. Just loved the water and all the little shops.