Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Comforting Cruise

Sail Date: September 05, 2011

Great staff and fun activities for all ages. I enjoyed the length of time spent at both ports in Canada. The food was amazing.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: Leaving The Ship

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Huge ship with 14 decks. Always clean with so many passangers.
I ate so much. The food was fantastic.
Although I was in the smallest cabin it provided everything that I needed.
Some staff were a little bit reserved, such as my room attendant. Wasn't as conversational as a previous cruise with Carnival. Leaving the ship the staff were a little disorganized with seating.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The rum cake was a hit. The jewlery was beautiful and hand made. Very original pieces. The people that I encountered in this town weren't as friendly as people in New Brunswick.
Don't Miss: Historic Graveyard.
Saint John, New Brunswick
The PUB's in the area of the port are friendly and the prices are reasonable. I loved the fries (chips).