Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Little Disappointed

Sail Date: August 22, 2011

This is my third Carnival Cruise. I was on the Miracle last April and the Glory last July and this August. I think the food quality has gone down. The offerings in the dining room are limited. This may sound strange but I think when you offer two types of chicken and a turkey dish at the same meal that excludes people who do not eat poultry. I think it would have been better if one poultry, one beef, one pork, and one fish dish be offered so there is something for everyone. I found myself ordering the same skirt steak almost every night because I did not like the other offerings.

Pros: The ports, the excusions offered, the cabin service

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Saint John, New Brunswick