Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A great first cruise!

Sail Date: July 16, 2011

My cruise was fantastic. I thought the ship was wonderful - it seemed updated with so much to do, with different bars and clubs, multiple shows and activities just about every hour, and great food available 24/7! There was plenty of deck space to lounge on or walk, and I really loved the mini golf, ping pong, fitness center, pools and hot tubs. The pools could have been bigger, but I like that there were two. The food was accessible and I actually thought it was very tasty. Good variety too, and I like that there are quick buffet lines or sit-down options. The shows and musicals were great, and we did as many games as possible.
The stateroom was fine, but the walls were sticky and some parts weren't thoroughly cleaned.

Pros: Price, activities, food, facilities

Cons: Stateroom

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The staff were amazing!!! So accomodating and friendly.
Wish there were even more!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Saint John, New Brunswick
So cute with lots of shops and history.