A Fantastic cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2011
My boyfriend and I recently travelled on Carnival The Glory. The ship was a smaller than I expected. The ship's decor was bright, colorful cheerful,and laid back. The pools were a bit small for my taste. the variety of different food stations was unbelievable. The night club was actually up to date and lively with a great mixture of music. the comedy shows were also enjoyable.

The food was phenomenal. the burrito station, the deli and the fish and chips station very nice. The main dining room atmoshphere was enjoyable and entertaining, the food was excellent.

the staff was ecellent especially our cabin steward, who introduced himself to us upon our arrival to our stateroom.

The public areas were clean and spacious

The room was spacious, however the soapdish in the shower was not bolted to the shower wall, and fell off when I placed my soap bar on it. The rotatiing tv was a nice feature.
The weather was a major disappointment. It rained all day except for an hour and a half prior to our departure from port.

Pros: the friendly laid back atmosphere

Cons: the weather and our cabin was located on a lower deck, heard and felt the engines every night.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!