Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Had a nice time

Sail Date: June 13, 2011

Had a very nice time. Room was nice and always clean, service in the dinning room was outstanding and the shows were good. I paid $150 for a spa treatment to relax and the whole time I could hear kids running around upstairs sounding like they were going to come through the ceiling. I think the picture are over priced, you would probably sell a lot more if you lower the price a little. Drinks are also over priced. I enjoyed the trip and would do it again, won't go to the spa if the camp is above it though.

Pros: Food and activities

Cons: Kids club above the spa and cost of drinks and pictures

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Dinning room serve and food was great. What happened to the midnight buffet?
Who puts a kids camp above the spa - very poor planning and should be changed. The ship was very clean.
Great for the price, I have no complaints.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Good variety and entertaining
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It was awesome to visit and see the light house. Needed more time at Peggy's Cove.
Saint John, New Brunswick
It was okay, nothing spectacular.