Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

An Incredible Time

Sail Date: June 05, 2011

This was my first cruise and really exceeded my expectations. The onboard workers were all very nice and made the trip very pleasant. The musical shows on board were very good, as well as the piano bar and comedy shows. The food was out of this world. After this experience, I've decided that cruises are the way to travel!

Pros: The service was great and the food in the main restaurants was incredible.

Cons: Coming home.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Ship was very classy, clean, and easy to navigate through .
Dinners were some of the best food I've ever had (pork ribs, lobster tail, short ribs.)
We had a small room but had no problem with it. It was very clean and we spent most of our time elsewhere.
Very friendly.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I would have rather gone to the carribean but the city was nice.