Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

a wonderful time

Sail Date: September 18, 2010

I liked it, was very easy to navigate to the various places. Gym was very good. Customer service and shore excursion desk was very helpful.

Pros: Halifax

Cons: the last day at sea

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

There was not as much entertainment as usual and the shows were at 10:00pm.
Our cabin sprung a leak (from A/C); however, we were upgraded to a balcony
cabin
Portland, Maine
We did the Portland by Land and Sea. It was nice trip. I was disappointed in the sail.
Don't Miss: walking downtown was good
Boston, Massachusetts
We did the Lexington and Concord which I enjoyed very much. I wish I had also did a trolley tour in the morning.
Saint John, New Brunswick
We did the St Martins and The Bay of Fundy. The ride to St. Martin was too long but the sites we saw were worth it.
Halifax, Nova Scotia