Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A cruise with some needed improvements!

Sail Date: August 14, 2010

The ship was very clean and after a day or two you were able to navigate the ship for different locations.

Pros: The entertainment was excellent.

Cons: The food left a lot to be desired.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

With the many varieties of foods they lost the quality. Not all meals were bad but most were not good. The shrimp tasted like it was just thawed out (very mushy). I sent it back to the kitchen on more than one occasion.
I had purchased a soda card because I cannot drink liquor. Many times when I asked for a soda, I would get a dirty look from the server. This did not occur in any one place on the ship. Customer services desk was very helpful during the cruise.
The stateroom was very nicely decorated and comfortable. With the exception of the kids running thru the halls at 2:30am making a lot of noise, I truely enjoyed the room.
Excellent shows and at very convient times.