I loved this cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
Great ship! I never felt crowded. I never waited in rediculously long lines for anything. The staff was very friendly especially towards my children. The stateroom seemed spacious enough even though I was traveling with two son's and all the treasures they picked up along the way. The room always seemed clean and fresh whenever we returned to it.

This is my second cruise. My first cruise was with a competitor. After cruising with the competitor I swore I would never cruise again. This ship seemed much more roomier. Very spread out. No great areas of congestion. Now I look forward to cruising again.

Fort Howe was amazing. It looks like a small little box on a hill but, once we got out of the car to explore a facinating North American Native approached us and gave us an amazing lesson in history, folklaw, tradition, and lives of the Native Americans. My six year old has not stop talking about it.
Take a tour of the old battle ship there. It is only $3.00 but a great surprise. I only went in because of my son's interest but even I liked it.
Don't Miss: Murphys landing. Great Food!!!

Pros: St. John and Halifax are awesome. Beautiful scenery. Warm , friendly people.

Cons: I would have liked a few more hours in each port.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!