A Good Experience

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
Since this is my first cruise experience. It was a very relaxing vacation. The ship was nice and very comfortable. Food are great and the crews especially in the bars (bar waiters) are very attentive and ready to help always.

Excellent.

Do not like some of the activities. Silly stuff (i.e. hairy chest competition). Not a fan.

they are wonderful. I can still remember their names and how they are excellent. Gladys, Liza, Alben, Eugene, Emmanuel, Richard to name the few. In my opinion Carnival Comapny should give them a raise and promotion.

I do not like the decor in some of the places. The selection of arts are not really compatible to the theme of the ship.

The state room crews are wonderful. The only thing that I do not like about our room is the lack of night light.
The titanic tour is good but that's it.
it;s ok but there is nothing to do in the port except go to the mall.
Don't Miss: short trips

Pros: The Crew members attentiveness to the needs of the guest and their dedication.

Cons: The overcrowded pool areas and some "Adult" comedy shows.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!