Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Excellent Experience

Sail Date: June 06, 2010

The Carnival Glory is a beautiful ship. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The cabin was clean and always well cared for. Such a variety of great food!

Pros: Very friendly staff - Very relaxing

Cons: waiting in lines

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

I don't really get into the types of entertainment on a cruise ship, although I knew that before I went. I went for the experience of the trip, the ship, the water, etc. Although the comedy show were really good. If you like piano bars and such - this is the place for you!
The stateroom was more than I expected. Nothing missing here (except a coffee pot)
In a word - huge! Very clean, very beautiful.
Such a variety and very good too!
Extremely satisfied. Couldn't have asked for better, or more friendly service.
Saint John, New Brunswick
We went to see the reversing falls. Paid $30 each for the trolly tour to see that, as well as a few of the other sites. The tour lasted just over an hour. There is only 2 - twenty minute periods of the day when the rapids and falls are not visible (due to tides). Unfortunately, our tour was during one of those two times, so we saw nothing except some very still water. I would recommend that the tours would be scheduled so that you get to see what you paid for. Very disappointing. However the tour guide was friendly and informative.