Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What an experience

Sail Date: July 18, 2009

It was a beautiful ship. There were lots of places to go and big rooms. If you were into music this was your ship. There were lots of muscians to listen to in the clubs. It was hard to get around in the ship. One deck didn't lead to another. You could get lost etc. the elevators were really quick and the stairs were easy to find.

Pros: the shows at night are awesome.

Cons: I was bored during the day. There wasn't a lot to do really besides swimming or hanging out in the sun.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

the shows were great and the dancers and singers were entertaining. I loved that. during the day they had stuff like putt putt, volleyball, trivia. I am not into any of those things. the schedule was full but not of things I like. Like they had a scrapbooking class but it was to sell things. Why not tell us before hand and we could bring our stuff and scrapbook there. Or for people who workout like me there is nothing scheduld to do. Why not have all runners meet in the morning to run? or not make us pay for spinning class. I didn't like that. the staff who led the activities were great. They really like their jobs and you could tell.
Small rooms but who should be in their room anyway. lol good amenities. I wish we had an iron in the room but there was one down the hall. Beds were great and so were the pillows. Long halls to walk down to get to your rooms. You had to know which elevator to get on to get there quick.
There were actually times when all you could get was pizza. I am on weight watchers. Not good. I didn't like the pizza. The main dining hall was wonderful but a little slow. Still everyone was nice and helped me find what I was looking for. I just wish there was more variety at odd times. If you missed the dinner time you were out of luck. Overall great food though. I cant complain. Nothing tasted bad. The service was great.
Amazing staff.
Pretty, good cheap shops. My mom and family loved the horse and buggy ride.