Best ever!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: June 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Enjoyed our 7 day cruise!!  Excursions were exciting...Honduras...little french key island with ziplining.  Belize...butts up cavetubing and ziplining.  Cozumel...Mr. Sanchos resort. We booked independently and NOT through Carnival.  I did my research and I felt safe in all 3 ports.  Thank you for letting us create lasting memories.

The steward took good care of our room. He was so friendly. I hate that I can't remember his name.

Enjoy every activity on board!! My husband and I circle everything we want to do for the day.

Little french key island was amazing!!
Butts up cavetubing was awesome!! Since you gave to tender to the port get up early and be ready to get off the ship.
We booked all inclusive for a couple at Mr. Sanchos. Worth the $$!!