Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Best ever!

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

Enjoyed our 7 day cruise!!  Excursions were exciting...Honduras...little french key island with ziplining.  Belize...butts up cavetubing and ziplining.  Cozumel...Mr. Sanchos resort. We booked independently and NOT through Carnival.  I did my research and I felt safe in all 3 ports.  Thank you for letting us create lasting memories.

The steward took good care of our room. He was so friendly. I hate that I can't remember his name.
Galveston, Texas
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Little french key island was amazing!!
Belize City, Belize
Butts up cavetubing was awesome!! Since you gave to tender to the port get up early and be ready to get off the ship.
We booked all inclusive for a couple at Mr. Sanchos. Worth the $$!!

Enjoy every activity on board!! My husband and I circle everything we want to do for the day.