Terrible Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

My wife and I took this cruise for my 70th birthday. The food was awful in the buffet! The real problem was the fact that we were placed in a cabin right above a dance club and the DJ played the music so loud our room vibrated from the sound! I complained and was told nothing could be done! Apparently the 10 to 15 people who went to the club every night were more important than the two hundred people who filed a complaint! The noise started at 10:00 PM and went on until 3:00 AM or 4:00 AM every night! I will never book another cruise on Carnival!

Right on top of the 70's Dance Club! Extreme noise and vibration from the music played by the DJ who was a complete Jerk!

Do not under any circumstances book a cruise on Carnival! The do not care about you!