Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a good time and would go again.

Sail Date: July 25, 2015

My older teens and I really enjoyed the cruise and the ports of call. Food was good, casino staff, restaurant staff and cabin stewards were excellent at remembering names, Cruise Director Wee Jimmy was quite entertaining...I just wish there had been more variety in the daytime activities onboard and that there were more water slides or a ropes course outside. The comedy club was also great. This was my second cruise on Carnival, but first time to Roatan and Belize, and I'd take another one but would try a different ship next time.

Embarkation was great. Disembarkation took much longer than I felt it should have. May have just been that the CBP officer whose line we were in was chatty with everyone or the families in front of us weren't prepared.
Only familiar with the 15-17 year old group; my daughter seemed to enjoy it and spent a lot of time there in the evenings.
I wish there had been more entertainment during the day. But there were some great happenings on the boat -- hairy chest contest, ice carving, etc.