Fun, fun,fun

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

I got seasick day 1 of cruise but thank goodness it only lasted one day. Room was very roomy with a lot of storage. I had a room with a window. Was very nice. My stateroom attendant was awesome! Actually all of the Carnival staff was amazing! The shows on board were great....those folks were very talented! The food was not the quality I have had on other cruises...very bland. As a senior, it was very difficult getting around the ship.  On the Lido Deck, you could not get around without climbing a lot of stairs....so, I never was able to make it to certain levels. I did not like this.

This is an area that needs more work.

Wonderful!

Outstanding!

Plenty of space and loved the window. The room Seward left many towel animals throughout our stay....they were darling!

Just wished the food would have been better in the buffet. Also, wished they would do away with so many stairs. Not Senior friendly.