Awesome Cruise!!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

This was my first Carnival Cruise&I loved every minute of it..

The Pros: Being able to sit inside the Lido restaurant&have coffee&just hang out.The special effects for the shows were awesome&they were great dancers&2 good singers..Guys Burgers was great,as well as the buffet on the Lido deck..

Cons:The Dining room food was not good.Not enough options&very little portions.My Mom&I are allergic to onion,so there was little to choose from... The Cruise Director was annoying to listen to.... Overall it was a great Cruise&I would do it again..

All the food places were good except for the dining room

Could be more to do

The room was just great..Plenty big enough&we had a good guy take care of us..

Great ship..Just be prepared to walk a lot. Some of the floors don't go through all the way..

Be prepared to be badgered to death for a ride...