Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Awesome Cruise!!

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

This was my first Carnival Cruise&I loved every minute of it..

The Pros: Being able to sit inside the Lido restaurant&have coffee&just hang out.The special effects for the shows were awesome&they were great dancers&2 good singers..Guys Burgers was great,as well as the buffet on the Lido deck..

Cons:The Dining room food was not good.Not enough options&very little portions.My Mom&I are allergic to onion,so there was little to choose from... The Cruise Director was annoying to listen to.... Overall it was a great Cruise&I would do it again..

Cabin / Stateroom The room was just great..Plenty big enough&we had a good guy take care of us..
Could be more to do
All the food places were good except for the dining room
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Be prepared to be badgered to death for a ride...
George Town, Grand Cayman

Great ship..Just be prepared to walk a lot. Some of the floors don't go through all the way..