My 50th Birthday Cruise Bash

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: September 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

I can't say enough about the Cruise. It was not only going to be my 50th birthday. but it was my first cruise.  I really enjoyed that our Stewart (Semadi) took very good care of us, like we were his only cabin to take care of.  There was not a dull moment, packed with things to do. Food was great. But I will say this what ever they are putting in the lemonade, it was good and sweet lol!. I had such a great time I booked my next cruise already for year 2016. AHOY!!!!!

No tips, (Semadi) was a great stewart, Thank you Carnival Freedom for the birthday cake that was left in my room, that was very thoughtful