wonderful !!!

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: August 29, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Cabin Number: 1-248

This was our first Cruise and we both loved it !  All the staff were the best I've ever seen.  Every thing was Clean-clean-clean. And service was great.  Id recommend  it to anyone young or old. Older one even brought their little scooters !  It was GREAT !

wonderful--and plenty of it !

lots of things to do---or just lay back and enjoy the sea !

we enjoyed the early show at the Comedy club.

I can not rave enough about the service and staff

VERY CLEAN

The beds were very comfortable--every thing was cleaned daily. And we had plenty of room (I was afraid it would be cramped) And a plus it was decorated for our anniversary !!

Change NOTHING !

I liked the town but the motel was horrible---don't stay at Motel 6 in Galveston. the beds were horrible and they charge for Wi-Fi !!!

Montego Bay, Jamaica Did not visit port

We took the tour for Croydon plantation. The roads going up the mountain were horrible. And could be very dangerous. The people of Jamaica were very nice at the plantation and served us lunch. But the roads and trash were a bad part of our trip--my heart went out to the people !
My favorite of all the tours. We took the tour Land and Sea and it was GREAT. The sea turtle farm was the best of all---but I also enjoyed the underwater view on the Boat-sub. Our tour guide was wonderful---cant remember his name but he said his father was also working the same tour. He was very nice !!
this was the one place I wish we had not taken the tour. I would have like to stroll and look at the beaches. we toured the Mayan ruins and alto the ruins were nice to see it was extremely hot and the Guide lingered way to long in the heat for older people. But we did have a fairly nice day.