Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just ok...

Sail Date: June 20, 2015

I dont want to damper anyones vacation planning because maybe cruising just isn't for me.  If you are doubting a cruise then follow your heart and just dont go or at least take a short one.  7 days in hell was too long for me.   If you want a vacation that consists of moping around with not much to do, "lame quizzes" and "Name that 80's tune or movie theme", nap times and just lounging around then this vacation is for you!  The food is not that great if you are from southwest Louisiana (or anywhere in Louisiana for that matter)...if you are told you are getting an onboard credit you better confirm with Carnival BEFORE you get on the boat because i DIDNT get mine, after standing in line half the time i was on my vacation with customer service.  Dont wear the patches for seasickness unless you want diarrhea the whole time and if the weather strikes unexpectedly, dont be surprised if your excursion gets cancelled.  First and last cruise for me.  It was just awful! i wouldnt go on another cruise if it was free.  Take my advice, just go to Disney!

PS.  the whole 24 hour buffett did not exist on the Freedom.  we could pass by at 3 or 4 in the afternoon and there was no food out.  very disappointing and we spent a lot of money for nothing.

People should be forced to follow the rules of the about complete CHAOS trying to get off the damn boat! nobody followed instructions and the employees on the ship just allowed all these people to cut in line and jam up the lobby trying to disembark.
Very small, the room had not been dusted in some time. with all the news reports about viruses running rampant on cruise ships you would think that the rooms would at least be dust free. bring lysol and bring clorox wipes to be on the safe side. the staff was at least friendly
Galveston, Texas
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
wouldnt know. the weather was so bad we couldnt get off the ship and it was canceled.
would have liked to been able to spend more time there especially since Belize got canceled but we didnt have time. Swim with the dolphins though....highly recommend bc it was the only thing that made my trip enjoyable :)

Just dont do it.