Excellent Western Carribbean Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

My daughter and I really enjoyed being able to relax and have fun on this cruise.  The staff and food was excellent, the comedy club was hysterical, the ports and shopping were all great.  The only negative for me, as a 40 something, was the spring break feel in the main pool areas.  People were doing funnels and buying 100+ oz beer tubes.  We saw 3 people passed out and two of those had vomited in public areas - not very relaxing.  Having seen that the first two days, the constant pushing of alcohol everywhere on the ship ended up getting on my nerves. We had a few drinks and they were good, but a bit pricey.  The pools were very small (given the alcohol consumption, I'm sure that was for safety reasons) and people were literally shoulder to shoulder in them.  In spite of that, I enjoyed myself very much and was able to find quiet places to relax.  There was a great variety of things to do from early morning to late at night.

Comfortable and lots of storage, but I doubt those are true twin beds. They are small.

The daily itinerary left in the room each night is a great asset - take it with you! If you want to shop, go to the shopping presentations - you'll get free things!!