Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Variety for groups

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

I liked this cruise because it was 'affordable' for our group of six Bible study friends. We were each able to pick and choose how to enjoy our time and meet together everyday for dinner. My favorite spots were the spa, no-smoking areas for adults only, early comedy shows, karaoke shows, early piano bar sing-a-longs and musical chairs, horseback riding excursions, breakfast and dinner in the Posh dining area along with three afternoon tea times.

If I repeat the cruise again, I will pack less, enjoy my favorites listed above, and add taking the stairs more and get out of my cabin earlier everyday to view the beautiful sunrises from the top deck instead of my room.

Piano Bar, Red Frog, Victorianna, and Friday's early comedy was THE best!

Find the non-smoking adult only areas. Don't follow the crowd. Do what you enjoy.
And be watchful of your personal items while on excursions.