Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just Okay

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

So we booked this cruise with very high expectations because our last carnival cruises were great. Let me start off with the room, it was dusty, towels had stains on them and the bed was hands down the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. I also picked up gross! The staff was super friendly, our house keeper was super nice and always called us by our names. We are early birds, and can never sleep in. Breakfast started at 7-7:30 a.m. and during the hour-hour and a half we were up before that, there was nothing to do. We ate at the early dinner and again, after dinner there was nothing to do until much later, so we would go back to the room and end up falling asleep. Another small thing that really bothered me was when I ordered a margarita. The menu said that it was made with lime juice and they are made with sweet and sour, no only is this the cheap way out but it was also disgusting and the bartender in the EA Sports bar was super rude about it. If i ever take a Carnival cruise again I will be bringing my own cleaning supplies.

It was dirty and I got ringworm
Write a comment.
Jen, though over the top, it really nice and really cares about the people on the ship, she has been my director before.
J.R. was fantastic, but everything else was just okay
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Write a comment.
The bed was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on. My back and neck still hurt. The pillows felt like they were filled with rocks and the bed was so caved in and that I could only sleep one way. It was dusty and towels were stained. Not sure if I got the ringworm from the cabin or not, but it would not surprise me.
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: Enjoy everything the ship has to offer, you may just have to do it on different days. LOL... Keep a Daily Itienarary handy.