Awesome Cruise!

Helpful Vote: 1

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: May 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

The cruise was great! A lot to do on the boat and an awesome cruise director. Loved the Playlist Production shows and the Piano Bar! They were so awesome. Food could have been a little better and more varied. It was tiring having three port days, I wish we could have had more days at sea in between, but that's just geography :) I wish yoga was included in the price, and I feel like the waiters could have been a little more kind and fun. But overall it was a really great experience! We loved the mini golf, the 24 hour pizza, and the late night snacks!

Food could have been more varied. The strawberry bisque was amazing, I wish it was offered more!

Loved the Playlist Productions and the Piano Bar. They were amazing! Could have been a little better comedians, but still fun.

Staff was all good but the waiters in the dining room could have been a little nicer and more fun. I think they warmed up to us by the end though.

Definitely keep the daily itinerary handy, order breakfast to your room on the early Tender day, and try as much food as you want! You can order more than one thing!