Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise to Jamaica

Sail Date: April 11, 2015

Cabin: Cabin no.

getting very commercial, a lot of side selling

room given us was next to painting storage, a lot of knocking around with paintings

caught a sore throat and then a chest cold second day out, inquired at infirmary if anyone else had complained of sore throats and chest cold, but answer was no.  later as I mingled around the flagship I noticed several people with deep chest coughs like I had.  Infirmary was no help, only wanted to sell me medicine for cold.

But Hey, food was plentiful and very good.  Crew always met you with a smile and were helpful.

Maybe next cruise I can stay well.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
profit oriented extreme
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

Take shorter cruises, after a while all on board becomes redundant