that was the best experience ever.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Carnival Freedom

For first time in my life I Had enjoyed a vacation that well. that was an unforgettable experience. I loved it so much I'm already planning my next vacation with the carnival freedom. Prices is not matter, its the service I got. wow! Room service, housekeeping was outstanding. My housekeeper guy became my friend, he was so nice. my wife liked him. he makes us feels like home. I think his name was Katut (he said its mean four). I was in room 6475,so please acknowledge him for me.

I enjoyed the show that Heart Sound put for us a couple night.

Everyone were so nice. Customer service was outstanding. I think i remember a couple: Antonio,Katut...ect everyone was awsome

I like the fact that if you miss lunch, you can go to the pirat pizza 24 hrs. I loved it.

the tour