Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

I have been on this ship three times and really enjoyed it.  I thought the up grades around the pool were awesome!  Especially Guy Burgers, they are a great addition to Carnival!  The ports were great and the staff was also great, especially our waiter, Catalin (aka: Bobby)!  Bobby was great and the next time I go on Freedom or any other ship I will definitely ask to see if Catalin (aka: Bobby) is on the ship.  Our food also was wonderful and it seemed like the buffets had a better variety of food this time.

Our Waiter Catalin (AKA: Bobby)
Bed could have been more comfortable that is probably the only negative thing I could say about this cruise