Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Worst cruise

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

I was surprised at how many times I was told no by the staff on the ship. I also was surprised that you couldn't get things from the buffet in the dining room. The staff in the dining room was not accommodating and did not like when you ask for something different than what was on the menu. Meaning like we asked for a vegetable that was on a different dish to be put on the dish we ordered. The dining room staff gave attitude everytime we asked for a simple request. The hostess in the dining room would not sit us in the places that we would like to sit. We had any time sitting and we could not sit in a booth because there were two of us. The dining room during this time was never full. The buffet seem to have the same food everyday or did not seem to have a lot of choices on the buffet. The late night buffet had the same food every night. I did not enjoy most of the food because it either lacked flavor or it had a sauce on it that I I was told was already made and you could not have the item without the sauce. It seems that nothing was me to order and everything was already pre made. I ordered a grilled ham and cheese sandwich from room service. I noticed on the menu there was a cold ham and cheese sandwich and a grilled cheese sandwich. I was delivered a grilled cheese sandwich. Overall I was very disappointed with the food in the dining room and on the buffet. I was also disappointed by the lack of entertainment on the boat. I have been on many other cruises that were not Carnival. On the other ships everybody smiled and was very accommodating. Other ships also had more choicess of entertainment and activities to do. I did enjoy the comedians and the music during the day.
They were OK but there could have been more options

1 Comment