Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Alright Experience

Sail Date: December 22, 2013

This was my second cruise so I did have soemthing to compare my experience too. I was not impressed with the cruise. I didn't hate it and my newly husband and I did have a relaxing time, as you should on your honeymoon. However, It seemed very unorganized at times, security did not seem very tight, it took forever to get off the boat when we were docked to see the islands, the excursions especially were very unorganized, the food was just okay, and we were notified that we had a port change just a couple weeks before we were suppose to leave which was disappointing!

We did not enjoy Montego Bay.