Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise Virgins

Sail Date: September 15, 2013

I loved this cruise. I was told it was a little more mellow by our table mates who had been on several cruises. Ie not as many activities on the ship. But for my husband and I who just wanted to relax it was perfect. We were never bored and always had time for an afternoon nap which was great. I loved our Bamboo Beach club excursion. Be careful with the rum punch though it sneaks up on you. The overall environment was just fun! I know they call it a fun ship but it really is. Everyone on board was so friendly and happy like they love their job. We both felt special and had a great time.
Children's Programs na
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
There was rain though so might be good on a sunny day!
Key West, Florida
Rainy on our stay so hard to tell
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

The lido deck is kinda smoker central so if you don't smoke go up the back elevators to get to the buffet and you don't have to walk through the wall of smoke.