Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freedom ship

Sail Date: July 21, 2013

Room Type: Suite

First off my granddaughter left her Ipod in our room and it was gone when we returned to our room. We went to security and they took a report and then thoroughly searched our room. Did'nt find it . Next day we got a letter slipped under out door saying basically Too Bad for you. Contact a web site with any further questions. So I know we have a safe in our room and now know why. Things are just not safe in your room. I know they have a system on the door locks that let them know who entered our room but did not tell us that. It really put a damper on the trip. Left a bad feeling in my stomack and will really think about taking another trip on carnival. Also the food except at the nightly dinner was horrible. I heard lots of people complaining and also about how rude people were at the buffets.